Each floating dock section is 4 feet by 10 feet or 6 feet by 8 feet and can be attached to any other section at any point along its perimeter. The dock is constructed with rugged, durable polyethylene to give you years of convenient, dependable use.
- The sandstone, patio brick pattern is attractive and features a safe, non-slip surface.
- Each 4′ x 6′ or 6′ x 8′ section may be attached to any other section at any point along its perimeter.
- Its modular design means that the system may be set up in an infinite number of configurations.
- The PolyDock connection system is designed for easy installation.
- Its universal, modular design also makes it easy to add sections or change the layout as your needs change.
- Durable polyethylene pipe brackets keep your dock in place with changing water levels and also add stability.
- 4′ triangle section
- Provides additional walking surface, strength and stability.
- Allows for unique layouts.
8 Year Limited Warranty on PolyDock and ShorePort.
2 Year Limited Warranty on components.
ShoreMaster’s warranty is limited to products purchased new by the original owner and is not transferable. ShoreMaster will at its option repair or replace, without charge, or allow credit for any such goods found on examination by ShoreMaster to be defective under normal use and service. The buyer’s remedies with respect to defective goods shall be exclusively limited as above provided and in no event shall the seller be liable for incidental or consequential damages of any nature. All other warranties, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. ShoreMaster’s warranty does not cover damage caused by circumstances outside the reasonable control of ShoreMaster, including be not limited to, improper use, installation, overloading, accident, neglect or harmful alterations or repairs made by others, damage by snow or ice, electrolysis, corrosion, natural expansion or contraction of deck surfaces caused by weather conditions, severe weather conditions or Acts of God.